EVENTS TO BE HELD AT THE MORRILL CITY PARK
1. 5K WALK/RUN 7:30 a.m. or 1 mile Fun Run for kids 8:00 a.m. An early morning family event. Call Juan or Karen Carrizales 308-436-4287 for details. Prizes in all categories.
2. Homemade cinnamon rolls, biscuits & gravy, juice & coffee for sale between 7-9 a.m.
3. Rodder’s and Friend’s Car Show – Contact Merle & Sharon James for details 308-641-6091.
4. Historical Walk through the community: Self-Guided map available at the alumni table in the park.
5. Children’s Bike Parade at 10:00 a.m. – Line-up at the Morrill Library at 9:30 a.m.
6. Rendezvous Parade at 11:00 a.m. – Line-up at the high school at 9:30 a.m.
7. Hamburger Fry at noon – Proceeds to benefit American Legion Auxiliary.
8. Library and Museum Open House 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
9. Various Concessions and craft booths at the park all day.
10. Afternoon entertainment for your enjoyment. Bring your lawn chair, relax and socialize.
11. FREE BAR-B-QUE at the park – sponsored by the Morrill Merchants – 5:00 p.m. – Free Will offering.
12. Downtown Street Dance featuring “J B Nash Band” starting at 8:00 p.m.
14. Free public swim at the Morrill Pool.
Alumni Tables available at the American Legion.
A donation of $5.00 would be appreciated to defray the cost of the band. Donation jar at the Legion on Sat.
If this is an anniversary year for your High School Class, we encourage you to plan a reunion. Any class is welcome to plan a get-together on this “alumni weekend”. A great time for visiting and renewing friendships.
Contact: Kim Lessert – 308-562-0069 or Pete Cawiezel – 308-641-1761 Or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.